Friday, February 5, 2010

Online Dating???


OK, so it’s clear that the dating scene has changed drastically within the past decade.

So I’m not ashamed to say that I’ve tried the online dating scene. Since know one is paying me for advertising I will leave out the name of the site that I’m tried…lol But if you really want to know send me an email and I’ll let you know.

Ok, so I’m on this site and my intentions are to seriously look at these men, read their profile and shoot them an email. But I just can’t get past the photos that people post on these sites. LOL.. The funniest to me are the guys doing sexy poses in the bathroom mirror with the camera phone…

Now I am far from shallow so when I tell you I really tried to take these men seriously I really did, but it became a joke to me and I just turned the whole experience into a comedy. I have so many friends that this has worked for but it doesn’t seem to work for me.

Now guys I can only imagine what your photos must look like. Please share and let us know what you think about the ladies display.

How do you guys feel about online dating and are there any really good sites out there? Do you think it's easier for White people to date online than Black people?

No comments:

Post a Comment