Monday, February 22, 2010

Lemon Drop Martini


This weeks MUST try drink is a favorite amongst many of my friends.
It’s called a Lemon Drop Martini, it’s not as tart as lemonade but when mixed correctly the lemony mix with the rimed sugar cocktail glass (optional for men) makes this drink absolutely delightful. This drink can be enjoyed year round but I particularly enjoy it in the spring and summer months or when I’m in a warmer climate where I can drink it out doors. But that’s just me…
So this week make sure to try one of these and let me know how you like it.
Here is the Vegas Lemon Drop Recipe $$$
1 1/2 oz Absolut® Citron vodka
1 tsp sugar
1/4 lemon

Slice the 1/4 lemon into two seperate wedges. Place in a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Pour the Absolut Citron into the shaker, and add one teaspoon of sugar. Shake vigorously. Strain into a sugar-rimmed cocktail glass. Garnish with a lemon twist, and serve.





















No comments:

Post a Comment